Meet Your Coach
Jeff grew up in the Napa Valley where he was involved with athletics from a very young age. Jeff participated on a variety of baseball and basketball teams in his younger years before focusing on basketball. He played in high school and briefly at Napa Valley College, before transferring to Sonoma State University to concentrate on his education. Wanting to stay involved with athletics, Jeff kept busy playing for basketball and softball intramural championship teams, along with honing his own personal fitness and wellness.
Most recently, Jeff has been working in corporate wellness, personal training, teaching indoor fitness classes, outdoor boot camp classes, and designing/implementing sports performance training programs for children and teens.
Jeff currently teaches the 5:30am and 9:00am classes in Healdsburg, CA
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), 2008
- B.S. Kinesiology – Sonoma State University, 2008
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), 2008
- Certified LiveFit Boot Camp Fitness Trainer
- Speed, Agility, Quickness Specialist – NESTA, 2008
- Functional Training Specialist – NESTA, 2008
- Circuit Training Instructor – NESTA, 2008
- Adult/Infant CPR and AED – American Heart Association, 2008